The 42nd Annual Blarney Breakfast is scheduled for Friday, March 17th 2017 from 6 am – 9:30 am.
– 7626 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67207 Old Chicago East
The Blarney Breakfast will feature festivities with bagpipers, Irish dancers and much more! Enjoy a hearty breakfast with bottomless cups of coffee – Adult Tickets are $15 and a Child Ticket (under 12) is just $5!
for Sponsor and Ticket information Visit here
Purchase tickets in advance at Old Chicago, RainbowsUnited.org, or at the door
· Free Blarney Coffee Mug to the first 750 people, courtesy of VORNADO AIR.
· Proceeds benefit children with special needs birth – age 21 served through Rainbows’ Targeted Case Management
· Chris Cakes will be flipping pancakes for everyone!
· Dunkin Donuts coffee will be served ~ Dunkin’ Donuts available: 1 dozen for $20, 6 for $15, 2 for $3
· Blarney Bundles will be available for $40, everything you need for St. Patrick’s Day fun
· I ❤ ICT Raffle ~ $5 each or 3 for $10 to win a chance for everything Wichita
Graphic Credit – Rainbows United, Inc.
For more information, visit the Rainbows United website
Follow Rainbows United on Twitter @RainbowsUnited and Instagram @rainbowsunited
Graphic Courtesy of Rainbows United
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the 41st Annual Blarney Breakfast!
Thursday, March 17, 2016 6 am – 9:30 am
– Old Chicago East, 7626 East Kellogg Dr. ( Kellogg and Rock ) Wichita, Ks Blarney Breakfast
Tickets: Adult $15 ~ Child $5
Purchase tickets in advance at or Old Chicago or at the door RainbowsUnited
Free Blarney Coffee Mug to the first 750 people, courtesy of VORNADO.
Proceeds benefit children with special needs birth – age 21 served through Rainbows’ Targeted Case Management
Chris Cakes will be flipping pancakes for everyone! And Dunkin Donuts will be available for purchase!
Old Chicago East
Chi Epsilon, Chapter of ESA
KEYN 103.7 FM
Chris Cakes of Wichita
Bob & Arlo Casper
Davis Moore Auto Group matches tips
Linder and Associates
Visit Rainbows United
Online ♦ Facebook ♦ Twitter ♦ Instagram
Photo Credit – Rainbows United
Mark your Calendars to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Old Chicago East for the
! 40th Annual Blarney Breakfast
Enjoy a hearty breakfast, bottomless cups of coffee and join in the festivities with Irish Dancers, Bagpipers and much more!
Tuesday, March 17th 6 am – 9:30 am
Old Chicago East – 7626 E. Kellogg Dr – Wichita, Ks 67207
Adult Ticket $12.00 ( Ages 13 and Over )
Child Ticket $5.00 ( Ages 12 and under )