The 44th Annual Blarney Breakfast is Friday, March 15th, 2019 – 6 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Location: Old Chicago East – 7626 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS
This is a Fun Event for all ages!
The Blarney Breakfast will feature festivities with bagpipers, Irish dancers and much more! Enjoy a hearty breakfast with bottomless cups of coffee.
Adult Tickets are $15 and a Child Ticket (12 and under) is just $5!
Scroll below for more information!
- Purchase tickets in advance at Old Chicago or online at RainbowsUnited.org/BlarneyBreakfast.
- Tickets will also be available at the door.
- Free Blarney coffee mug to the first 750 people, courtesy of VORNADO AIR.
- Proceeds benefit children with special needs birth-age 21 served through Rainbows’ Targeted Case Management Program.
- Chris Cakes will be flipping pancakes for everyone!
- Dunkin’ Donuts coffee will be served ~ Dunkin’ Donuts available: 1 dozen for $20, 6 for $15, 2 for $3.
- Blarney Bundles will be available for $40, everything you need for St. Patrick’s Day fun.
- I️️ ICT Raffle ~ $5 each or 3 for $10 to win a chance for an amazing Wichita-themed package.
- New this year – everyone who attends the Blarney Breakfast can enter to win a Chris Stapleton experience, including two tickets to see him live in concert at INTRUST Bank Arena on August 22, 2019. Additional details will be announced on Rainbows’ social media prior to the event.
Visit here for the 44th Annual Blarney Breakfast Facebook Event link
Visit the Rainbows United website for more information
Be sure and wear your Green!