The 42nd Annual Blarney Breakfast is scheduled for Friday, March 17th 2017 from 6 am – 9:30 am.
Old Chicago East – 7626 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67207
The Blarney Breakfast will feature festivities with bagpipers, Irish dancers and much more! Enjoy a hearty breakfast with bottomless cups of coffee – Adult Tickets are $15 and a Child Ticket (under 12) is just $5!
Visit here for Sponsor and Ticket information
· Purchase tickets in advance at Old Chicago, RainbowsUnited.org, or at the door
· Free Blarney Coffee Mug to the first 750 people, courtesy of VORNADO AIR.
· Proceeds benefit children with special needs birth – age 21 served through Rainbows’ Targeted Case Management
· Chris Cakes will be flipping pancakes for everyone!
· Dunkin Donuts coffee will be served ~ Dunkin’ Donuts available: 1 dozen for $20, 6 for $15, 2 for $3
· Blarney Bundles will be available for $40, everything you need for St. Patrick’s Day fun
· I <3 ICT Raffle ~ $5 each or 3 for $10 to win a chance for everything Wichita
For more information, visit the Rainbows United website
Follow Rainbows United on Twitter @RainbowsUnited and Instagram @rainbowsunited