- Saturday, January 17, 2015, doors open at 9:30 a.m.
- Film runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Boeing Dome Theater & Planetarium at Exploration Place
- 300 N. McLean Blvd., Wichita, KS 67203 | (316) 660-0600
Smallgrass offers a unique and affordable entertainment option for families with children of all ages, over the Martin Luther King Jr. three-day holiday weekend.
The day-long festival includes three film screenings playing with specially-curated short films (see below for film descriptions):
- The premiere of the new dome theater show ANIMALOPOLIS (10 a.m., 4:15 p.m.)
- The Academy Award-nominated classic BABE (11:15 a.m.)
- The acclaimed new release and festival hit BELLE AND SEBASTIAN (2:15 p.m.)
The event also includes animal-related educational activities and admission to Exploration Place’s exhibits.
Tickets can be purchased by calling Exploration Place at 316-660-0620, during Exploration Place’s open hours or day of the event (doors open at 9:30 a.m.).
- $7 General Admission for one film + admission to activities and exhibits
- $5 for Exploration Place members for one film + admission to activities and exhibits
- $2 per person for each additional film
- Children 2 and under are free
For more information about this event visit Exploration Place online
Follow Exploration Place on Twitter